KD Novelties ~ Personalized Children's Books
We have incorporated 8 quick and easy tips for Halloween for your little ones:
- Please make sure that the costume the child picks out is safe.
- Make sure there is a responsible adult/teenager with them; do not leave your children alone.
- Feed your children a full meal before going out so they are not prone to eat all the candy.
- Check for unwrapped candy.
- Practice Safety with them by telling them not to talk to strangers, get into any cars, always look both ways when crossing the street, and do not approach or go into any dark areas.
- If you will not be accompanying the child please make sure they are in groups.
- If they are out when dark make sure they carry a portable flashlight.
- Most of all Have Fun and be safe.
**Make your Halloween memories last a lifetime**